Sullivan House Program Resources
Helping students excel and meet their maximum potential.
If students don’t learn the way we teach, we teach the way they learn.
- UDIS Program-advocacy/counseling for students on juvenile probation
- Special Education Program-currently with 4 staff
- YS3 Program-serving DCFS students that are wards of the state
- RSP Program-tailored towards re-enrolling students that have been out of school for several years
- CYS Program-workforce and career training program
- Sullivan House Summer program
- Aventa On-Line Program
- Sullivan House after school curriculum:
Film Study (2 classes)
Cambridge SES class
- Literacy for All of Us