Helping students excel and meet their maximum potential.
If students don’t learn the way we teach, we teach the way they learn.
- Steady increase in credit gain
- Gain in graduation rate
- Increase in PSAE math and reading scores
- Increase in month-to-month reading gain on STAR
- Increase in attendance
- Retention concerns due to open policy, residency
- Requirement and dropped students re-enrolling for
- The next school year-new focus on retention policy with local YCCS schools
- 72 graduates in 2012-13 School Year