Helping students excel and meet their maximum potential.
If students don’t learn the way we teach, we teach the way they learn.
All school literacy period (grammar/composition workbook, novel reading, journal activity)
- All school Principal Writing Prompt
- All school numeracy period
- 1-2 year residency requirement
- All school journal writing
- Word of the day
- CPS Science Faire participation
- Louder Than a Bomb poetry competition
- Community TV Network Film competition
- 25 extras minutes added to school day
- In addition to the required classes and proficiency, graduation requirements to include Chemistry, ACT Prep,Physics, Integrated Math 3, Portfolio, Research Paper,Advanced Biology,2 Literature classes and Spanish
- Mandatory homework period built in schedule
- Retention plan in conjunction with other local YCCS Campuses to assist with student transfers
- Extended Day option for students-3:00-8:00